This 2003 album evolved from various screen compositions and includes the earlier contemporary piano piece, Directive Systems.
- See What is Within
- Feel the Ever Changing Feelings
- The Family Seems Normal at First
- Experience Freedom
- We Move into Our Own Life
- We Feel Separatioin
- I Ask Myself Who I Really Am
- Religion and Romance Serve Existing Structures
- Despite the Illusion, I Cannot Control Things Outside Myself
- I Need to Live This Live as True to Myself as I Can
- The Highest Power is the Reality that Unfolds Each Day
- Directive Systems (live)
Veren Grigorov | Violin and Viola
Michal Wieczorek | Cello
Miroslav 'Mike' Bukovsky | Trumpet in Feel the Ever Changing Feelings
Jonathan Zwartz | Double Bass in Feel the Ever Changing Feelings
Suzy Connolly | Voice in I Ask Myself Who I Really Am
Julie Croft | Piano in Directive Systems
Composed, produced and other instruments performed by Robert Moss.
Artwork (painting) | Eliza Gahan
Design | Brad Eldridge
The final track Directive Systems was composed for Julie Croft's 1980 Honours recital at the University of New England Great Hall. It was written as a largely collaborative, improvisational piece, co-composed by Julie during the improvisational process.
This recording is from her 1980 performance.